The watchdog group Humane Watch.org recently posted an article and gave some interesting information regarding the largest anti-hunting group in the world – or so they claim.
Here is some of the information they gave us:
1. The HSUS’s financial support dropped by $8.5 million in 2011.
2. Their report also notes that the HSUS’s overall total revenue actually dropped by 10% thanks to declining public support and losses in investment income.
3. The report also notes that HSUS had fundraising-related expenses of $48.1 million, or a whopping 38 percent of its total budget, in 2011.
4. The HSUS added another $2.4 million to its pension plan, bringing the total to about $17 million since Wayne Pacelle took over as CEO in 2004. We see that their first priority isn’t protecting animals, it’s protecting the top execs future retirement plans.
5. The claim that the HSUS has millions of followers has also come under serious questioning. It seems that HSUS’s “All Animals” magazine had a circulation of only about 530,000. The publication is viewed as a good estimate of HSUS’s true membership size, since the magazine is included with a $25 paid HSUS membership. (HSUS likes to claim it has a “constituency” of 11 million, which inflates its influence greatly.)
Seeing information like this is encouraging. It shows that the public is starting to see the HSUS’s true colors and what their true agenda really is. Let’s keep exposing them. – Hunters Against PETA
The ads below help support our fight for our hunting rights! Feel free to click on them.